2010年11月2日火曜日

Book!

I like reading books! Yesterday I read "Kokusyousyousetu" (黒笑小説) written by Keigo Higashino. He is one of famous writer in Japan. His book sometimes make a novel into a movie or drama. For example "Tegami", "Byakuyakou", "Ryuuseinokizuna", "Shinzannmono" and so on. He write good mystery!



"Kokusyousyousetu" is not mystery but you can enjoy black humor! It' very fun:) This book is short story. So you can easy to read it. And other his book is very good. But you don't like mystery I can't recommend them.



Please try it!! And enjoy reading☆

2 件のコメント:

  1. I know you really love books!

    I rarely read books except ER books...
    How many books do you read a month?

    返信削除
  2. About 10.
    I like reading books but I should read ER books and scholarly book.
    I want read more!!

    返信削除