2011年2月3日木曜日

Country I want to go to

I really go to Germany because I like Germany history, foods, culture, buildings! I’ m studying Germany history in my seminar. I’m interested in democratization revolutionary in 1989. It was nonviolence revolutionary. I want to go to some place where revolutionary had. For example, Berlin wall, Saint Nicolai church, Holy mother church. And I want to eat Germany foods, like sausage, potato, baumkuchen. They are famous of Germany so I want to try it. Also I want to go to concert. There are has some famous orchestra, like Berlin philharmonic orchestra, Leipzig gewandhaus orchestra. And I want to visit old castle hotel! Also I want to walk old castle way. I want to go to Germany until I graduate university, so I should do my part time job hard!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿