2011年4月17日日曜日

Music!

During spring vacation, I went to Hiroshima and concert♪ This concert is held at Hiroshima live music club on March 19,20.  Like club quattro, Namiki Juction, Cave-Be. It was very fun!! 19th, I went club quattro and watched 5bands♪  Droog, BIGMAMA, The Mirraz, Northern19, POLYSICS.Their performance were very nice. And last is [Champagne] I went to Namiki junction . It's my second time to go their concert.There are a lot of people there. It was too hot but I enjoyed it!
Next day was rainy… But I was very happy to go MO-MO-LULUGYABAN. I went to Cave-Be! I talked some people and I made friends with them. I was glad to meet them! And next I went to quattro. LUNKHEAD was so good! And last was SISTER JET! I went to Namiki. It was very nice concert.
Also this concert means to raise funds. I think music has power! Many people were made happy!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿