2011年6月19日日曜日

Brass band concert!

This weekend I went to brass band joint concert at Sekiou hall. This concert held by Iwamichisuikan high school. And this event's guests are Hamada junior high school and Takanawadai high school!! Iwamichisuikan is one of Shimane high school. They took part in national contest last year so they are the biggest brass band team in Shimane. Takanawadai is one of famous brass band team. They took part in national contest many times. They are really well. Their concert were very good. I moved their performance. They played many difficult songs but well. And their sounds are different other brass band team. It's my first time to listen their sounds so I was glad to go their concert. I want to listen it again! This concert makes me happy, fun , and good. Music always makes me well, so I love music♪

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿